Planned Giving allows you to continue to give to Hand of Hope Tucson’s ministry. Please contact if you would like to talk with someone about your options and answer your questions. Be assured your private information will be kept confidential.
Hands of Hope Tucson is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) charitable organization, all gifts are tax-deductible as allowable by law and receipts are issued for donations.
Please contact Lourdes at [email protected] if you would like to talk about:
- Living Will
- Real Estate
- Personal Property
- Insurance Beneficiary
Hands of Hope Tucson formerly known as The Crisis Pregnancy Centers of Tucson, Inc., is an exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations can be made to Hands of Hope or Crisis Pregnancy Centers and are tax-deductible to the extent allowed under the law.
Arizona State Charitable Tax Credit
Thanks to the Arizona Charitable Tax Credit, your gift to Hands of Hope does more than help to promote a culture of life and care for those facing a pregnancy decision… it gives you a dollar-for-dollar Arizona tax credit. You can owe less and help more. Your donation can be reported on your state income tax return through the Credit for Donations made to Qualifying Charitable Organization.
And here’s the good news… this credit is in addition to other tax credits you may already benefit from such as the Arizona Christian School Tuition Tax Credit and/or the Public School Tax Credit contributions.
The State of Arizona provides a credit for contributions made to qualifying charities that provide help to the working poor and foster care. The Crisis Pregnancy Centers of Tucson (dba Hands of Hope) is one of these designated charities. The maximum amount of tax credit is $800 for “married filing joint” taxpayers and $400 for “single” or “heads of households” taxpayers and “married filing separate” taxpayers.
Qualifying for this tax credit is easy.
Here is how you can help promote a culture of life in Tucson and help yourself on April 15th!
- You can donate any amount, any time to Hands of Hope or The Crisis Pregnancy Centers of Tucson throughout the year. Donations qualify until April 15 th of the following filing year you will request the tax credit. You can click here to Donate today!
- Arizona state tax payers can use their donation/s to Hands of Hope or The Crisis Pregnancy Centers of Tucson and claim a Tax Credit when they file their taxes.
- You can impact the lives of the many people we help, and receive a dollar for dollar tax credit — up to $800 for “married filing joint” taxpayers and $400 for “single” or “heads of households” taxpayers and “married filing separate” taxpayers.
- You do not have to itemize deductions to claim the credit.
- Claim the credit on your Arizona State income tax return by completing Form 321. This simple form and its instructions can be downloaded from this link or check with your tax preparer.
- Please note that you must use our legal name “The Crisis Pregnancy Centers of Tucson” on AZ Form 321 for the tax credit.
- Please consult your tax adviser for detailed information about how this tax credit may apply to your tax situation.
Is it the same as the School Tax Credit?
- No, it is similar but separate – you may be eligible for both School Tax Credit and Charitable Tax Credit in same year.
Can I donate to more than one qualifying charity?
- Yes, you are able to donate to more than one qualifying charitable organization.
- The total tax credit limit you may be eligible for remains the same.
Arizona Department of Revenue
- Click to visit the Arizona Department of Revenue website azdor.gov to learn more.
You don’t have to wait until December 31st
- Do it Now! Give to Hands of Hope and take advantage of this valuable tax credit!
Doing business as Hands of Hope Tucson, The Crisis Pregnancy Centers of Tucson, Inc., is an exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations can be made to Hands of Hope or Crisis Pregnancy Centers and are tax-deductible to the extent allowed under the law.