This benefits you, our work, and the thousands of clients we serve each year.
Here’s how to take advantage of this benefit:
- Donate any amount, anytime throughout the year to Hands of Hope Tucson. In addition, donations will qualify until April 15th of the following year!
- You do not have to itemize deductions to claim the credit.
- You’ll receive a dollar-for-dollar tax credit up to:
- $800 if you’re “Married Filing Jointly”
- $400 if you’re filing “single”, “Head of Household”, or “Married Filing Seperate”
- Claim the credit on your Arizona State income tax return by completing Arizona forms 321 and 301. The simple form and instructions be downloaded online or you can check with your tax preparer.
- Please note that our name has legally changed to Hands of Hope Tucson from The Crisis Pregnancy Centers of Tucson. Please make sure to reflect this change when submitting both forms.
- This tax credit is in addition to the other tax credits you may already benefit from such as the School Tax Credit or the Foster Care Tax Credit.